Monday 8 August 2011

Welcome

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this, but a lot of the families in my ward have a blog page for their missionary and so I thought it would be nice to do one for Kristin! When I talked to Kristin about doing it, she said, "Sure, but no one will read it!" I assured her that her friends and family would LOVE to receive weekly updates about her mission. . . . I'm hoping I'm right!
For those of you who don't know, Kristin is on her mission in San Diego, CA. She will be there until August or September of next year and she is LOVING being a missionary. Every week I will post a letter from her that she writes home. Feel free to comment or ask questions! I will send them to her so she can read what you all have to say!
If you want to write Kristin a letter, I will get her mailing address as soon as I can find it. I KNOW she would LOVE to receive letters from you!!! Kristin usually writes letters on Tuesdays and does her best to respond to each and every letter that she receives! She also LOVES receiving photos, so feel free to send some over!
Kristin is having a hard time sending us pictures, but she has sent us a couple from the Mormon Battalion in San Diego. . . . I will do my best to post the pictures that she sends us as you can definitely see Kristin's love for her mission and the people in the photos!
So that's it! This should be one of the rare times you will hear from me. . . . the rest of the time it will be Kristin's words that are posted here!
Stay Classy!
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment