Tuesday 9 August 2011

Interview with Kristin

So I asked Kristin 10 questions about her mission. . . . . she had some GREAT answers!!! Check out what she had to say!
Hey Megs! Super cute idea for the blog! I doubt anyone will read it...but its cute! Haha, okay , so for those questions,
M - 1 - When did you arrive in San Diego?
K - I arrived in San Diego on April 12th, around 10:00am!
M - 2 - Who was the first person you saw when you got off the plane?
K - 2. The first person I saw when I got off the plane was probably some random stranger! haha, but the first person I REALLY saw was my mission president and his wife!
M - What was your first thought once you got to San Diego?
K - My first thought, I really don't know, I remember thinking it was weird that I was ACTUALLY in San Diego, on a MISSION, and that I was going to live here for the next 18 months, and to be honest, this thought has crossed my mind SEVERAL times since then!
M - 4 - How often have you been to the temple?
K - I've gone IN the temple once, I can go again in a few weeks! But I have gone TO the temple lots, we take investigators there ALL the time! They love it, because they can ALWAYS feel the spirit!
M - 5 - Who has been your favorite companion so far?
K - My favorite compnaion has been Sister Cluff, this is probably due to the fact that she has biscially been my ONLY companion! Haha! I loved sister turner, but I was only with her for 3 weeks. Sister cluff is lots of fun, and I have learned LOTS from her!
M - 6 - What is your favorite thing to teach investigators?
K - My FAVORITE thing to teach investigators in the Plan of salvation, because it JUST makes sense! I also love telling the 1st vision, because the spirit is always so strong!
M - 7 - Have you memorized the program at the Mormon Battalion yet?
K - The WHOLE program, no, But the main parts yes, and there is this one song that gets stuck in your head for DAYS after you go, But I LOVE the Mormon Battalion, its one of the best missionary tools there is!
M - 8 - Which parts of San Diego have you served in so far?
K - My first area was down on the mexican border in an area called Otay Mesa, I was only there for 3 weeks, then we got transferred up to an area called scripps Ranch, which is in mira mesa!
M - 9 - What are the names of your past mission president and your new mission president?
- 10 - What is the biggest difference between the two of them?
K - My old mission president is President Donaldson, he knew doctrine like crazy and was super bold and just an AMAZING man, I am so glad I got to serve under him for two transfers. My new mission president is President Clayton. He is SO soft and nice (Not soft like push over, but very kind) he is very loving and he has a great vision for our mission, I am REALLY excited to serve under him for the rest of my mission!
Wow! That took some time! Haha! I hope those answers are okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment